Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Quilt Market 2012 : Intro

Hello!

It's been quite awhile since my last post!  I've got exciting news to share so hopefully that will make up for it a bit!  I went to Fall Quilt Market in Houston this past week!  I was also lucky enough to help Kim Kight out with field reporting for the blog True Up!  In the next few days, I'll have links to my reports and to those of others who helped out.

For those of you who are here via True Up, welcome!  To tell you a bit about myself, I am a mild-mannered software engineer by day and a quilter, textile designer and graphic designer by night!

You can see some of my work on my Society6 page at http://society6.com/tinaguthmann.  There I have designs suitable for iPhone cases, laptop skins, prints (framed and on stretched canvas) and cards.

Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

Jessica @ Plum Patchwork said...

Tina, it was so awesome to meet you at Quilt Market this year! Looking forward to reading your reports on the fabric lines you followed!

alidiza said...

Can't wait to see your post on QM!!! I've been drooling over all the pictures online... so much fabulous fabric to come:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...