Thursday, May 7, 2009

BBCQ On Display




Hello, anyone out there? It has been awhile -- I apologize. I have been keeping a low profile lately. A little too low, probably.

I showed the BBCQ at the Arts and Crafts fair held at my company May 1st. The theme was May Day and the training room was beautifully decorated. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of the set up. I didn't even take pictures of my own table! I brought my camera, but I was busy talking to people about my quilt and forgot. Thankfully, I was able to get a few pictures from a friend.

Yes, it's only the quilt top. What can I say? No excuses. The good thing is I was getting tired of looking at it, so it was good to get so much positive feedback from my coworkers. I am encouraged to get it done now! What do you think of the quilt stand? Hubby made it. I'd been asking him for about a month, but naturally, he waited until about 8pm the night before the show to start on it. I must say, he did a great job! He always comes through!

In other news, "The Fashion Show" starring Isaac Mizrahi and Kelly Rowland premieres tonight!! I don't think I'll stay up for it. I am super duper tired so I hope to turn in early. Let's see how successful I am with that! :) Be sure to keep up with the show via the Blogging Project Runway gang's website: Blogging Bravo.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I'm pleased to have been of assistance! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...