Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WIP Wednesday: Storage Tip

Nothing new on the sewing front.  I am still sewing binding for Quilts for Boston.  We are going to have a lot of quilts, so I might be doing that for the rest of the summer!  

I thought I'd share a tip for sewing projects, though.  I hate throwing things away even if I don't have an immediate use for them, I end up keeping them.  Sometimes I find a use for these things and sometimes I do not.  However, in the case of the plastic bags that sheets and curtains come in, I did find a use!

This mild-mannered plastic bag stored a brand new set of sheets:


Now, it stores my Marimekko fabric for yet *another* project that I hope to get to soon!  If you look closely you will see there are two pieces of the same print in different scales.  Hmmmm.... what could it be?



I hope this tip was helpful!  Check out the real WIPs on WIP Wednesday!

2 comments:

MalinisQuilts said...

That's a great idea!
I love the prints!

Lisa in Port Hope said...

I use these for scraps too, useful because you can open the zipper just a smidge to stuff yet another piece in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...