Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WIP Wednesday: iPad Mini Cover



This week I am working on a cover for an iPad Mini. I bought this fabric at the old Fabric Place in Woburn, which is now Fabric Place Basement in Natick. (I still have a lot of fabric in my stash from that place!) I am adapting the pattern for the iPad cover in Modern Patchwork.

My aunt wanted something with an Afrocentric theme. I am still going to design a hard cover for her, but in the meantime I found this fabric in my stash! I had forgotten about this fabric. I love how the blues, greens, yellows and reds pop against the brown.

Did I mention this is Alexander Henry? I have quite a few of their conversational prints. A lot of them look very "fashion-y", like these ladies!

See what everyone else is doing this WIP Wednesday on Freshly Pieced!



1 comment:

alidiza said...

Awesome!!! I love AH's prints, their just so fun:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...