Monday, April 8, 2013

Super Quick + Easy Baby Quilt



French class is on Wednesdays so I am writing my WIP post early!  I wrote up the post on my Pearl Bracelet hexies last week and of course forgot to link it.  I have another WIP that I hope to finish up soon -- a little baby blanket for a coworker's newborn.  I have made this blanket several times.  The pattern is in Joelle Hoverson's Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts.  The first time I made it I blogged about it here.  Wow!  I'd forgotten that was my first post!

It's really easy to make, but sewing the ties is a bear!  I generally sew about 80 of them.  The picture shown is the fabric (designed by yours truly at the design if you check out my Spoonflower shop!

Take a look at this week's WIPs at Freshly Pieced!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...