Wednesday, December 19, 2012

More Gifts Wrapped

My collection of giftwrap now available at Spoonflower
My collection of gift wrap now available at Spoonflower


I just received my latest gift wrap from Spoonflower. I had to reduce the scale by about half. The first run can be used only for really large boxes. Thankfully, I have a least one large box to wrap.

To give you an idea of the scale, the boxes in the pictures are all about 10.5" x 6 7/8" x 2". If you can guess exactly what's inside, I will send you one! :)

I am still not finished with my cards. I cannot spend another late night making cards, though! This elf needs her rest! I will finish the last batch tomorrow night. If you haven't gotten yours, there is still hope :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...