I've finally broken my silence! I'm also working on my resolution to write in my blog regularly.
I'm entering Kim's contest on True Up, in which she asks her readers to submit their favorite things related to fabrics for 2009. This isn't completely altruistic! I'm hoping to win something!
Hi Kim! Here goes....
- Favorite Quilting Weight Cotton Collection
-- Meadowsweet in Pear by Sandi Henderson
- Favorite Home Decor Weight Fabric or Collection
-- Del Hi Home Dec/Valori Wells
- Biggest Fabric World Story/News
-- Printing your own fabric on demand, esp. Spoonflower!
- Favorite Overall Designer
-- Amy Butler
- Favorite New Designer
-- Lizzy House
- Favorite Novelty Print
-- The Monopoly Collection I just read about on True Up!
- Favorite Holiday Fabric or Collection
-- Michael Miller, esp. Holiday Damask
-- Moda's Figgy Pudding
- Favorite Solid/Nonprinted
-- Heather Bailey's Felts
- Favorite Fabric Shop(s) -- Yes, I spend way too much time in fabric stores!
-- Red Barn Quilting/Merrimac, MA & Candlelite Quilts/Chelmsford, MA
-- New England Quilt Museum/Lowell, MA
-- Quiltworks/Houston, TX
-- City Quilts/New York, NY
-- Mood Fabrics/New York, NY
- Favorite New Fabric You Worked With in 2009
-- The fabric I designed with Spoonflower!
- Favorite Fabric Blog (I had to add it...)
-- True Up
- All Time Favorite Design Houses
-- Henry Road
If you want to enter the contest, here is the link: