Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Project Runway 7 Has Started Taping!

Hey! I am sorry I've been so out of the loop. I've been working on my project that I've mentioned on my other blog, FlexAIR.

The big news is... PR7 is underway. I'm not sure when it will air, but wouldn't it be great to see it soon after PR6 finishes? :) PR6 is coming up sometime in August. Woooo Hoooo! I just ordered my Season 1 DVD. I waited patiently for it to go on sale. :) Season 5 DVDs will be available in August.

From Blogging Project Runway (where I get all my Project Runway info, by the way):

http://bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com/2009/06/project-runway-season-seven-taping.html

p.s. I will update a post on FlexAIR sometime in the near future, but I've got to get my proposal out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...