Saturday, July 12, 2008

Essence du Papier


I stumbled upon a fabulous stationery store in Montreal. It's called Essence du Papier, and it's one of my new favorites. They have notebooks, greeting card holders, stationery, wrapping paper, gift bags, note cards, and greeting cards. They also sell gifts to go along with the cards! It would be a nice place to find a hostess gift or a last-minute wedding or engagement gift. They print invitations as well. Unfortunately, I had only 15 minutes to shop before we left, but I managed to find a few things as pictured. Hubby was afraid I'd be gone for hours, but I was mindful of the time and managed to get a neat little lined notebook and a business card holder. There are also stores in Toronto, Broussard, and Vancouver -- only in Canada, sorry! I am not doing the store justice here, so be sure to check out the website.

2 comments:

chq said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time! One of my daughters is working at a summer camp in Duxbury, MA; and she stayed with a friend in Boston last night. I thought about you, and your adopted city. She had a great time, and is learning to love it there.

Take care,

Cherri

Anonymous said...

Never too early to start working on Christmas projects. Great holiday fabric. Enjoy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...