Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A New Pearl Bracelet Project


It didn't take too long to collect all of the colors in Lizzy House's new set of tonal Pearl Bracelets.  This time all I had to do was make a trip to gather here and purchase a set of fat quarters (instead of trolling the internet)!


Above is a sneak peak of my new quilt design.

Unfortunately, there is a break in the action.  I ran out of Best Press.  Grrrrrr!  Amazon to the rescue!  I'll get some in a couple of days.  In the meantime, I can clean up my sewing area.  It has not yet recuperated from the last few projects.

Sew what else is going this WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!

6 comments:

MalinisQuilts said...

I am doing a triangle quilt as well. Your pearl bracelets are looking awesome!

I never used best press or any other starch. I want to try it sometime.

Cheryl said...

Your quilt is going to look fantastic with all of these bright colored fabrics!

Andrea @ Mouse in My Pocket said...

There seem to be lots of people doing triangle quilts right now. I love that you're using the tonal pearl bracelets for yours. I'm sure it will look amazing when it's done.

alidiza said...

I love the tone on tone PBs and how awesome of gather here for making it so easy for us to get our fix;-) This is going to be fabulous!!!

Quiltin Jenny said...

Love the triangles with Pearl Bracelet fabric.

Also, did you know you can make your own pressing spray? I love my Best Press, but in a pinch it really does work. Google it!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

I like your beginning, nice range of bright colours too! Living in Australia it's usually a 2+ week wait for fabric to arrive.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...