Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Improv Piecing a Monitor Cover


While I am figuring out my background fabric for Wonky, Wonky Music (I now might do Kona Snow instead of grey) I decided to get something done and work on a cover for DH's computer.  It is inspired by the Improvisational Patchwork class I took with Denyse Schmidt.  Can you tell?  I of course had to put the drum set front and center because it's front and center in DH's heart.  The cover is a wide as it should be but I need to add more pieces to the top and bottom.

See what everyone else is doing this WIP Wednesday!

3 comments:

MalinisQuilts said...

This is looking fabulous! Great job! Love the improv piecing.

Jen said...

Love all of that musical fabric.

alidiza said...

That's so funny because I just moved my computer upstairs and immediately decided I needed to make a monitor cozy... I'll have to pick your brain for ideas (when I get a spare minute or two... January?) Fabulous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...