Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My QuiltCon Pincushion

I've completed my QuiltCon pincushion!  My guild, the Boston Modern Quilt Guild, is participating in the QuiltCon pincushion swap that is hosted by the Kansas City Modern Quilt Guild.  Though the deadline to submit a pincushion has passed, the details are here.

I am going to QuiltCon and I had some pincushion-making supplies, so I decided to make a pincushion!  I went to Martha Stewart's Stitch Fest a couple of years ago.  I missed the session on making my pincushion due to travel difficulties but they gave me the fabric and batting.  I decided this would be the perfect time to finally make this pincushion.

Stitch Fest was a launch party for Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts, so thankfully the instructions were in the book!


1 comment:

alidiza said...

Love it!!! So traditional and modern at once;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...