Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Crochet, Too!!


I wanted to share a really easy but beautiful crocheted baby blanket. I love this pattern. I've used it several times over the years. It was on the back of a yarn label. I have taken creative license this time -- I changed the number of rows to suit my mood. I also used blue-n-gold to represent my alma mater -- UCLA. The blanket was for the newborn of a fellow Bruin. I used Plymouth Yarn's Dreambaby DK for this blanket. The directions were from a label from a Caron's yarn.
If you want the directions, leave me a comment and I'll send it to you. I don't have permission to reproduce it online.

2 comments:

nasty_wench, AKA sharon-lizette said...

I bet this blankie is sooooo soft!

nasty_wench, AKA sharon-lizette said...

Hey T... I got the book you sent me and have been reading it any free chance I get. Thanks so much!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...